How can I help with your genealogy riddles?
- Research help with your own project $50 per hour
- Document and record retrieval $50 per hour plus costs of copies and travel
- Exploring files at government agencies, libraries, churches, and newspaper archives to locate documents validating information.
- Cemetery visits to hunt headstones, gather data, and photographs.
- Oral history interviews to collect more clues.
Lineage Societies Memberships
Lineage Societies are organizations created to honor specific historical individuals, heritages, or events. There are over 200 lineage societies listed on the Lineage Society of America. Applicants must prove their descent of that heritage or event through industry approved genealogical proof standards.
- Research to prove lineage $50 per hour
- Guide you through the application process
Family History Album
Most people can name immediate family and know their recent history. Details of prior generations may be unknown. Are your family legends accurate? Is anyone in your family tree famous or infamous? Where did your ancestors live before America and why did they immigrate? A family history album will provide the answers to your genealogy riddles.
- Family tree research 1 surname, 5 generations ~ $950
- home person
- great grandparents
- great great grandparents
- Copies of all records used to identify relatives, dates, and location maps.
- A research journal of sources used and how it fits your project.
- A detailed report of the historic news and events that affected your ancestors.
- All assembled in a custom album.
Gift Certificates as requested
As a member of the Association of Professional Genealogists, I abide by APG’s Code of Ethics and Professional Practices. Please contact me to discuss researching your genealogy riddles.